Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another night, another interior

This image I call "Blue light special". It isn't new , but it was in a show this year at the Madlab gallery The gallery is a cool place part gallery part improv theater. It is another example of when I was looking at the light and composition that was existing in the room I walked into. The next night I came back and shot it. For regular readers ( if there are any) you can tell I've done the same thing again here. It seems like I'm getting to the point of putting one serious photo piece every other day , followed by something more off the wall. Seems to be working for me

1 Comments:

Blogger Mysti said...

You have a way of capturing things that most people would overlook in a unique way. I really enjoy your photos. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog :)

Mysti

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home