Friday, June 02, 2006

ART CARS!

These are "art cars" I came across at an outdoor festival in Columbus. needless to say, I loved it! This is widespread across the country apparently, but the people don't drive the cars all the time, which is understandable. the owners said they spend a lot of time gluing and re gluing the objects onto their cars. My favorite is the theme car with the baby heads on it.
The picture at the bottom is me posing on an "art bike" with mannequin legs for handlebars that was on display!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott.... I just ready the whole thing, (finally), and it's some pretty cool stuff!

Is there somewhere I can see other comments that have been made?

Lastly, what is the difference between a blog and a website?

Don J.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home