Saturday, September 02, 2006

Industrial Ruins Vacation tour



Here I am in my element, on a photo shoot, except I have a guest! My friend Glenn Wright who is a friend I have known since 1978 was in town. Glenn has lived in Portland Oregon for 20 years and comes back to Ohio to visit once or twice a year. Glenn and I have always had a similar appreciation for a lot of things, and we usually find something interesting and unusual to do on his visits. I am no stranger to photographing "rust belt industrial decay"and "deconstruction", but this was a new experience for Glenn. He seemed to be into the new adventure and took many pictures of his own. He has his own website and journal where he has recapped his trip at http://home.pacifier.com/~gwrightw/
I took a lot of good photos I'm very happy with and I will be posting them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home