Friday, January 16, 2009

Call Chuck Brown!


I see this billboard on my way to work and I think it is kind of funny. It is for a lawyer, and the writing on the left points to a phone on the wall that says "phone to call Chuck". For those of you who don't know, "going down" is slang for going to jail.
It dawned on me after a while that this can't be a random place to have this billboard. The west side of Columbus is a high crime area unfortunately. I also pass a bail bond office on my way to work not far from here. I can't see this being in a suburban area. If it was there would probably be an outcry to have it taken down. If they can't see the problem then it doesn't exist. The mere idea that criminals would infiltrate their community on even a billboard and give the community a bad image could be enough to start a lawsuit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home