Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pimp My Dog!




















THIS IS ELVIS THE WHOLESOME SPOKESDOG
ISN'T HE CUTE?


I have a friend who runs a business making trendy dog clothes for little dogs. The website is CHIWOWWOW.BIZ Apparently there is quite a market for hip handmade dog clothes. The website was having a "photoshop Elvis" contest going on, so I got on it! I had recently seen the 1972 movie "Superfly" so I was inspired by the pimp hats and related accesories. I wanted to find a good picture of a big old Cadillac with huge whitewalls , but couldn't do it. The motel picture came from my L.A. trip I loved the sight of the neon on that place, and I thought it would be a great movie set. I stopped the car to get a picture of it and a few other cool things on that trip. So that is the story of how the innocent Elvis had his image makeover, gold tooth and all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home